Fences are regularly exposed to the elements, making them more vulnerable to wear and tear compared to any indoor structures. While fencing is a functional barrier along the periphery of your property lines, it is also a crucial aspect of your home’s external aesthetics. This makes it necessary to choose the right kind of fence, the perfect material as well as finish.
You can opt for powder-coated fences, and there are numerous benefits to this. We at Superior Fence Co. of San Antonio offer a wide variety of fencing options and can provide powder-coated metal fences for your property.
What is Powder Coating?
Powder coating uses a dry finishing technique in which fine resin and pigment particles are used to create a safe, protective finish. Metal fencing can be powder coated, and the material has low flammability and low toxicity levels.
These finely ground particles have a magnetic property that comes from them being charged with static electricity. They are then sprayed onto metal features that have been electrically grounded. The powder coating is melted evenly and turns into a durable and thin film on the metal surface.
Benefits of Powder Coating Fences in San Antonio
There are numerous benefits to getting your fences powder-coated such as:
- Weather Resistance. The coating protects the metal fence from the elements, including rain and blistering heat. It can stand up perfectly to climatic changes, which makes it ideal for outdoor applications.
- Increased Durability. Due to the specialized application process, powder coating remains beautiful and durable for decades. As mentioned, the electrostatically charged color spray adheres very well to the fence surfaces. The solid layer produced after baking is far thicker than enamel or acrylic, which means that the coating is less likely to chip or become scratched.
- Environmentally Friendly. Compared to traditional paints, powder coating is an eco-friendly option as it doesn’t contain polluting chemical solvents. Also, if the coating does not adhere to the metal during the application, it can easily be recycled, which makes it a genuinely ‘green’ option.
- Low Maintenance. When you opt for powder-coated fences in San Antonio, TX, from proven fencing installers in San Antonio like us, you can be sure that the application process will be completed properly. High-quality powder coating is straightforward to maintain, and all it needs is an occasional cleaning with a diluted soap solution.
- Range Of Colors. Every property owner will have particular requirements for fence styling and colors. When it comes to powder coating, there is a variety of colors to choose from, including the tones and more subtle shades. Since we provide our clients with a broad color pallet, you can create the aesthetics that you want on your property. We can also offer you a choice between glossy or matte finishes.
- Enhanced curb appeal- Creating the perfect outdoor spaces is a lot about carefully choosing all the features and making sure that suitable quality materials and finishes are used in all of them. Sleek powder-coated fences in San Antonio can boost the curb appeal of your property while increasing its value.
We at Superior Fence Co. of San Antonio offer high-grade powder-coated fences in San Antonio services. For any more information, please contact us at (210) 600-3343 or send us your queries via this Contact Us form.